|Job Ref:||204684639||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£80000 - £90000/annum PACKAGE||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:39|
Our client is a market leader in the Commercial office fit-out industry and they require a Senior Project Manager to work on a Fit out and refurb project in City of London. My client's turnover is >£575 million and they are known for their financial stability and high spec project portfolio which ranges from; offices, retail and schools/universities. Typical Project values range from £5 million-£75 million in value.|
As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
* Maintaining an exceptional high standard of health and safety
* Implementing project strategy in to meet the project objectives
* Understand the client objectives and ensure that the relationship is managed effectively
* Maintain continuous professional development to ensure appropriate technical awareness
* Comply with standard procedures
* Manage the project handover
* Provide feedback for continuous improvement
My client is a prestigious Fit Out specialist who offer structured career path progression and pride themselves on a low staff turnover rate.
Requirements for the candidate:
As a Senior Project Manager working for this contractor you must have;
* A very high standard of health and safety.
* A proven background working for a main contractor working on CAT-A and CAT-B commercial fit-out projects
* Will have at least 10 years Project Manager experience.
* Projects will range between £5-75 million and you must have experience working on similar sized projects as a number 1
To discuss this Senior Project Manager vacancy or any other Senior Project Manager roles please call me on (Apply online only) or send a CV to (url removed).
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - FIT OUT + REFURB - CITY OF LONDON- £80-90K+PACKAGE