|Job Ref:||204685593||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum OTE; £38-43k + Company car, Laptop||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:55|
Fantastic opportunity for an area sales manager to grow your career with a construction company who has exciting growth plans.|
SALARY: £35,000-£40,000. OTE £38,000- 43,000.
BENEFITS: Company car, Laptop. Mobile, 25 days plus Stats.
LOCATION: Leicester, Home-based ideally living central to the patch
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Birmingham, Bedford, Lincoln, Nottingham, Oxford, Watford
Area - Midland Region - Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire, Nottinghamshire, West Midlands, Buckinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Derbyshire, Oxford,
The company have been established for over 20 years and are a specialist roofing and cladding contractor that provide a complete roofing service for commercial, factory, warehouse and industrial properties as well as having substantial experience in the areas of new build, refurbishment and maintenance and repairs.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Area Sales Manager - Construction / Building Products
To maintain current growth, we wish to recruit an Area Sales Manager to sell their range of services professionally into its target market of building owners, landlords, main contractors, FM Organisations as well as carefully selected specifiers and consultants throughout the Midlands area
This role offers significant opportunity for an ambitious, experienced sales professional ideally with knowledge of selling to architects, FM Organisations, engineers, building surveyors, local authorities and contractors, however we will also consider driven and tenacious sales professionals who have experience of selling a technical solution and are looking to develop their career with a company going through some substantial growth
REQUIREMENTS: Area Sales Manager - Construction / Building Products
We would be delighted to receive applications from established sales executives with a technical background who are an effective communicator, self-motivated and enthusiastic. Any knowledge of the Construction industry, would be of interest, but not essential as the quality of the person is more important than specific background.
We are also interested in hearing from candidates background in construction and a technical degree who are potentially looking for their first step into sales
Either way, you will be able to demonstrate, with the correct training, that you are able to be -
* An exceptional construction sales professional.
* A competent presenter, able to present the company`s image professionally at all levels, from architectural practices through to "down to earth" contractors.
* The person that all specifiers, architects, engineers or contractors within your area turn to for advice when they have a problem - because they believe you are the technical expert!
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles, Area Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Account Executive, Technical Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Project Manager, Architectural Technician, Quantity Surveyor, Contracts manager
We want someone who is driven to succeed, not afraid to develop new markets or technologies with the wherewithal to recognise opportunities and develop them.
Why Join this Company?
* The opportunity to join a company going through some substantial growth giving promotion opportunities subject to performance
* This position will be challenging but also tremendously rewarding.
* A first class remuneration package including a highly competitive salary, bonus, pension, and other benefits normally associated with an international group.
* Develop profitable sales through providing viable solutions to a variety of specifier, Contractors, FM Organisations and engineers requirements
* To be thoroughly conversant with the needs of contractors, specifiers and Engineers and their urgency of requiring information; provide technical, product and project advice.
* Identify potential new opportunities, qualify the opportunity they present and develop them into customers
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Peterson quoting Area Sales Manager - Construction / Building Products reference IP1609-35 to DD: +44 (0)(Apply online only)Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) (Apply online only). Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based