|Job Ref:||204687615||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Norfolk||Address:||Post Code:||NR17||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:58|
Setting-Out Engineer/Site Engineer|
Norfolk / Suffolk area (driving licence essential)
£ Negotiable Package.
An opportunity has arisen for a Setting out Engineer to join our client who is a leading Civil Engineering company within highway & bridge construction, groundworks, utilities & energy, and waste construction services.
You will be working within their core business of roads and sewers and increasingly, steel and concrete framed buildings.
You will be working on various sites across the Norfolk and Suffolk area.
You Will Ideally have/Be:
* Ideally you will have had previous experience in a similar type role.
* HND/Degree qualified. Suitable experience will also be considered.
* Good working knowledge of AutoCAD.
* Be able to carry out topographical surveys. (for as built drawings)
* Be well versed in coordinate setting out, at times as sole Setting-Out Engineer on site.
* Being conversant with Robotic Instruments such as Trimble, Leica, Totalstation etc.
* Must hold a CSCS card and current driving license.
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV to (url removed) or call Lyndsey for further information.
===================================================================================================== Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)