|Job Ref:||204687804||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum + Bonus + Company Benefits||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:58|
Our client is a developer of new build affordable housing throughout North London and the Northern Home Counties.|
They are currently seeking a Technical Manager responsible for :
• Design & cost control of external consultants for planning, engineering & working drawing procurement providing accurate technical information to sites within the design budget.
• Design/refinement of bespoke house type portfolios for planning applications.
• Liaison with statutory undertakers and utilities to supply developments.
• Planning negotiation of projects achieving Local Authority approval.
• Preparation of feasibility sketch schemes, house & apartment layout and elevation designs to maximise the efficiency of the land appraisal.
• Conveyance co-ordination to accelerate contract exchange & completion of house purchases.
• Engineering & Services co-ordination to achieve programme requirements.
• Development of individual site specification and materials selection within budget parameters.
• Technical/Planning Health & Safety/CDM manual information.
• Obtaining NHBC/Building Control approvals on programme for engineering and construction.
• Architect briefing and control of floor plan optimisation to maximise effective use of space and revenue in larger scale developments.
• Application of the Code for Sustainable Homes and EcoHomes to developments for green credentials.
• Identifying and applying technical solutions for site problems.
• Co-ordination of SAP certificates/air testing/Energy Performance Certificates.
This role may suit a Technical Co-ordinator or Senior Architectural Technician wishing to make move into a management position.
Previous experience of new build residential development within the UK
is highly desirable