|Job Ref:||204687813||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£350 - £400/day||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:58|
Our client is a top 25, multi-disciplined main contractor with a turnover of more than £450m. The company is experienced in delivering projects across a wide range of sectors and specialise in the delivery of large Industrial Units / Distribution Centres. They are looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their Build Division working on a £25m new build distribution centre in East London.|
As the job running QS, you will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing cost-analysis and estimating process against an agreed Schedule of Rates.
- Management of all financial matters.
- Cost valuations with sub-contractors.
- Negotiation with sub-contractors.
- Procurement of supply items & subcontractor packages.
- Preparation of interim valuations.
- Attending site & client progress meetings alongside the Regional Commercial Manager.
- Managing interim payments to sub-contractors.
- Regularly updating projected final accounts.
- Regular updating and managing cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation and agreement of all final account matters.
- Monthly cost/value reconciliation.
- Pricing of all contract variations.
- A proven ability to financially manage projects with a value of up to £30m.
- Degree qualified.
- Minimum 5 years post qualified experience working for leading Main Contractors.
- Major project experience working on Commercial, Industrial or Mixed Use projects is desirable.
Our client offers quality project work, competitive salaries and long term project work. If you would like to apply for this job, please forward your CV t
for the attention of James Darby