|Job Ref:||204687995||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum Car, Pension, Healthcare, Bonus||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:39|
Our client a Cost and Project Management Consultancy with offices throughout the North to include; Manchester, Liverpool and Leeds are currently looking to expand their Project Management team based in Manchester with the addition of an Associate Director level Project Manager.|
As a senior member of the team you will be overseeing all aspects of your project and they have the in house experience, the capacity and the drive to work on projects which range from £100K to £300 million. They are currently working across a variety of sectors to include; residential, offices, mixed use, leisure, industrial and rail.
Associate Director - Role Summary:
* To assist in the management and growth of existing projects to ensure top class delivery.
* Accountable for the personal delivery and project performance
* Assisting the lead Director with the securing of new projects and schemes within the retail, leisure, healthcare, education and commercial sectors.
* Building relevant key account relationships and generating repeat business from existing clients.
* Continued integration of the service provided by the teams and those of other parts of the company.
* To support the current Director in the running and development of the Project Management Department and the overall strategy for growth within this area.
To deliver and also manage delivery teams (where relevant) ensuring that delivery is at the high standards set by our clients.
Develop new opportunities with existing & new clients.
Assist in the management and development of the business in line with the strategic plan.
Develop & contribute to the delivery performance of the business.
* Ideally be currently operating at a Senior Project Manager/Associate Director or equivalent level.
* You will currently be operating in the consultancy market.
* A demonstrable track record of providing project management.
* Experience working on projects within the private sector would be a preference.
* Strong personal relationships and the ability to be able to network.
* A strong local knowledge within the North West
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work closely with the current directors and as the company continues to progress this could lead to a Director level position.
For further information on this role or an informal discussion please contact Claire Pattison on (Apply online only)