|Job Ref:||204688020||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £42000/annum plus car and benefits||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:58|
Looking to speak to HSE Advisors from Kent or close as possible to work on Civils projects connected with the water industry. Water experience not essential as training will be offered.|
NA local Health, Safety & Environmental strategies and developing internal policies.
2. To carry out risk assessments and evaluate the risks and how they maybe reduced.
3. To assist in the development of safe operational procedures which identify and evaluate all relevant hazards, and minimise operational risk.
4. To carry out accident investigations on site and produce reports based on the findings with relevant recommendations highlighted for Management.
5. To assist Contract/Project Manager with compiling Health, Safety & Environmental plans, safe systems of work and risk assessments for specific contracts.
6. Liaising with regulatory bodies to ensure the company is compliant with statutory legislation, codes of practice and legislation.
7. Conducting Health & Safety Training and Toolbox talks.
8. Undertaking internal audits & surveillance and produce reports based on findings
9. Attending Safety Committee meetings.
Key Competencies Required
NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
National Water Hygiene (Energy & Utilities Skills)
Utilities SHEA (Water) Network
Additional Competencies Preferred
Environmental Management Internal Auditor ISO 14001