|Job Ref:||204688184||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:58|
Contracts Manager - New Build|
We are currently working with a national construction and housebuilder who are looking to recruit a Contracts Manage for their West Midlands Region
Although the core business is housing and extra care accommodation, experience of other types of project such as medium to high rise commercial and residential construction would be desirable.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring contracts are delivered safely, on time, to budget and with high levels of client and resident satisfaction from handover to final completion.
• Take ownership of all aspects of each project.
• Preparation and management of the contract programme.
• Assess exposure to the business for any claims from clients/consultants and residents and ensure the relevant corrective action is taken.
• Provide project direction, focus and consistency across a number of schemes.
• Ensure that as an individual compliance with all aspects of company procedure and policy is maintained and that this is followed through by all parties engaged in the works.
• To make regular site visits to inspect the job.
• Previous experience within contract management.
• Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation.
• Experience of Partnership arrangements.
• Understanding of local government.
• Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
• Confident oral and written communication skills.
• Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines.
• Be prepared to work within a large geographical area.
• Self-motivated and Resilient.
The opportunity is with one of the UK's leading construction companies that is currently expanding and developing into New Markets. The company pride themselves on attracting and retain the best people.
On offer is a very competitive salary and remuneration package including annual bonus scheme.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity please click 'apply' or contact Ben Brass on (Apply online only) for a Confidential Discussion