|Job Ref:||204688217||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hemel Hempstead||Address:||Post Code:||HP2||Salary:||£30000/annum + Circa DOE + bonus||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:58|
Position: Branch Manager
Salary: Circa £30,000 DOE + Bonus
We are working on behalf of a well-respected builders merchant who have been established for over 30 years within the construction industry.
They supply a wide range of non-mechanical plant, consumables and components across a variety of sectors including Civil Engineers, House Builders, Building Contractors, Renewable Energy, Utilities, Construction and Builders Merchants.
Full responsibility of all functions including operations and sales within a busy depot based near Hemel Hempstead, including service desk, plant machinery repair, transport of machinery as well as staffing procedures, training, recruitment and health and safety issues.
The ideal candidate must be customer focused, well organised , commercially aware and an experienced sales negotiator with the ability to plan and co-ordinate a busy depot effectively.
Previous experience in a management role is essential for this position along with drive, ambition, an entrepreneurial flair and the willingness to succeed.
* Ability to achieve goals and objectives
* Maintain and exceed depot targets
* Responsible for the day to day operations of a busy depot including workshop.
* Continuously improve standards
* Monitor customer feedback and deal with concerns promptly
* Liaise with colleagues to optimize efficiency
* Pro-actively promote the Company at all times
* PC literate
* Excellent communication skills both face to face and over the phone
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines and prioritise tasks
* A confident and flexible attitude
The ideal candidate will be located in either of the following areas; Hemel Hempstead, Amersham, Potters Bar, Watford, High Wycombe, haddenham, Leighton Buzzard, Dunstable, Luton, Welwyn Garden City, St. Albans, Cheshunt, Hitchin, Wendover, Prestwood, Kings Langley and surrounding towns and villages