|Job Ref:||204688230||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum package||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:58|
REED Engineering is working with one of Europe's leading Temporary Works organisations who is expanding its existing teams and will be opening new offices in the UK in the near future. They are seeking an experienced Temporary Works Designer to join the team in the North West (a relocation package may be available for the right candidate). |
* To convert relatively standard enquiries from customers and the Sales Team into drawings and quotations for the supply of equipment on a hire and sale basis.
* To work under the control, instruction and guidance of the Engineering Manager and other senior staff and in conjunction with the Sales Team.
* To seek assistance from other Engineering Staff in product calculations and applications when required.
* To provide guidance/reviewing/checking in calculations and applications to others where appropriately required
* To support orders received from customers through production of final drawings, cost estimates, progress paperwork, and agreement of variations, all through the Sales Team and as required for each project.
* To carry out work in accordance with ISO Procedures and Quality Assurance Procedures.
* To have a proactive responsibility for Health and Safety issues.
* To provide a service to customers and the Sales Team by resolving technical queries of a relatively complex nature
* To be a supportive and collaborative member of the Engineering Team.
* To build a knowledge and skill level for the abilities required of a Temporary Works Engineer.
The Temporary Works Designer will be accountable to the appropriate Engineering Manager for:
* Preparation of schemes/calculations/quotations within time constraints reasonably demanded by the Sales Team.
* Design and production of safe structures/equipment in accordance with appropriate standards and product data.
Please note this is a permanent position for a Temporary Works Designer, it is not for a Designer to work on a temporary basis.
Salary is dependent on experience. To apply please send an up to date CV in Word format
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business