|Job Ref:||204688632||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Bedfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||SG15||Salary:||£60000 - £75000/annum Plus benefits||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:57|
M&E Senior Quantity Surveyor |
£60,000 - £75,000 plus benefits (depending on experience)
Based from their Bedfordshire Head Office and with further offices across the country, our client is one of the county's leading M&E and Maintenance service providers.
With a hardworking but highly rewarding work atmosphere which is reflected through excellent staff retention rates, our client is looking for a driven and experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their organisation.
About the M&E Senior Quantity Surveyor opportunity:
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be initially responsible for a large London based contract.
Their duties will include but not be exclusive of the following;
• Completion of all duties in accordance with standard company SHEQ procedures
• Manage project cost budget, providing guidance and direction.
• Manage and maintain contract cost reporting system
• Manage financial status of the contract and reporting where required
• Monitor projected costs, controlling the costs within budget
• Monitor cash flow and invoicing plans ensuring applications are paid and allocated internally
• Prepare subcontract documentation, ensuring all pertinent documentation is issued, signed and returned.
• Prepare and issue schedule of subcontract valuation dates
• Subcontractor valuation assessment
• Meet contract requirements for customer reporting
• Provide internal reporting
Requirements for the M&E Senior Quantity Surveyor:
The successful M&E Senior Quantity Surveyor will have an excellent understanding of technical issues in M&E construction sectors. The position is set ready for somebody looking to go from a Senior position to a commercial manager so would suit someone with leadership experience within a large contracting environment.
For more information on this or any other position get in touch with Daniel Cordy on (Apply online only)