|Job Ref:||204688657||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:57|
PRS are delighted to be supporting our client in recruiting a Project Manager to oversee refurbishment works for a government contract on a 6 month contract.|
The Project Manager will act as the client representative on behalf of the project board to lead on the delivery of the refurbishment projects. Projects typically range between £5m up to £50m.
• Oversee and manage a project of a value up to £50m
• Provide sketches and technical input when required
• Liaise with client's engineering and operations staff to ensure KPI's are met or exceeded within budget constraints
• Attend internal and external review and progress meetings
• Attend site visits/meetings
• Manage site safety, health and environmental issues
To be successful as the Project Manager you will have worked on Government contracts and have strong knowledge of NEC contracts. Experience in working on historical building would be beneficial but not essential.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary and excellent benefits. This is a 6 month contract with the possibility to be extended.
To find out more please contact Joanne Randall at PRS