|Job Ref:||204688706||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£0 - £60000/annum Package||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:57|
Managing Quantity Surveyor - Housing/Residential |
Salary upto £60,000 + Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Managing Quantity Surveyor to work for a successful National Top 10 Leading Contractor specialising in New Build Housing and Refurbishment schemes as well as Construction.
Ideal Managing Quantity Surveyor Candidate:
* You will have experience within the residential sector
* Charterships are beneficial but not essential
* IT Literate
* Knowledge of COINS would be advantageous
You will be looking after a number of new sites and your duties will consist of:
* Final accounts
* Sub-contractors tendering
* Sub -contractors payments
* Cost plans
* Cost reporting
* General main contracting SQS duties including, procurement, CVR's, subcontract payment, valuations, variations, final account.
* Reporting to the commercial manager
My client is looking for a highly motivated individual who is interested in joining a market leader where they can gain a high degree of responsibility and have the real prospect of further career advancement.
Advantages to this company
* All sites are within commutable distance of the South West Region.
* Highly reputable company
* Sites consist of a range of developments from £3million-£30million projects
* Company bonus reward scheme in addition to attractive package offered by client
To be successful in your application you will need to have experience working as a Managing Quantity Surveyor within the residential sector.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however...we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence