|Job Ref:||204688733||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£90000 - £100000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:58|
Regional Director - Construction|
£90k - £100k plus + Bonus + Car or Allowance
My client is UK Top 10 award winning contractor with an excellent reputation for delivering projects on time, on budget and safely. They are currently seeking to recruit a Regional Director to oversee and head up their Midlands Region, new build activity across varied sectors mainly focusing on Commercial and Residential Projects.
As the Regional Director, you will lead and take responsibility for the Construction process and team by building to programme, quality and cost targets set by the group; ensuring that Customer Service and Health and Safety is incorporated into every aspect of the process. Developing your business unit to consistently increase turnover, profitability, exceeding the company objectives & targets.
* Determine a clear overhead structure and constantly seek to create efficiencies
* Maintain a robust pipeline of opportunities with the business development manager and take key responsibility for tender wins and delivery
* Monitor the settlement of final accounts and interrogate on a regular basis the contract revenue flows and profitability accounts
* Effectively manage the human resources across your business unit by achieving the best fit between people and opportunities. Ensure all staff are motivated and committed
* Ensure staff within your business unit have clear roles & responsibilities and carry out regular competency assessments to ensure the right people are in the right place
* Develop a clear succession plan for all key roles and monitor "rising stars"
* Demonstrate commitment to being a leader in delivering sustainable projects
* Keep close relationships with key clients and develop new relationships
* Ensure your division delivers exemplary projects to maintain repeat opportunities
* Ensure KPI targets are met and help to develop integrated teams incorporating key members of the supply
* chain in line with the companies "commitments to subcontractors"
* Ensure operational teams deal fairly and reasonably with all subcontractors
* You will have held a Construction Director / Regional Director role previously including:
* Experience of successfully completing large projects (>£50-100m) including Housing, Education and Care projects. Ideally in the Midlands
* Experience managing Operational Teams (circa 100)
* Proven track record in formulating and delivering growth targets (5 Year Plan)
* Experienced in board level reporting at group level to provide updates on progress
* Broad knowledge of construction techniques with high technical expertise across many types of construction and forms of contract
* Excellent organisational and project management skills.
* High level of commercial understanding and excellent negotiation skills.
* Ability to develop and monitor robust programmes on complex multi-disciplinary projects
* A clear track record of successfully managing project teams.
On offer to the successful candidate, my client is offering a highly completive salary of up to £100,000 per annum with a very generous bonus scheme. You will also be eligible for an executive level car / allowance + Benefits package.
You will also have the chance to influence and drive the Construction Division throughout the Midlands, being part of the senior leadership team for delivering growth for leading National Contractor. If you have relevant experience, please apply via the link or contact James Koper on NA to discuss