|Job Ref:||204689061||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Larkhill||Address:||Post Code:||SP4||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:39|
An experienced Area Delivery Manager is required to lead an area team to meet all contract outputs and provide clear outlines for Head of establishments & Employer service managers. You will be based in Larkhill and will receive a competitive starting salary, career progression and training opportunities.|
You will be working for a prestigious brand name that is responsible for key defence and service contracts across the whole of the UK.
As an Area Delivery Manager you will fully support the delivery of the contract in line with reports and using knowledge of the properties and local conditions ensure that the service is delivered to the highest standard possible.
Key duties/responsibilities as an Area Delivery manager will include:
* Implement Service Delivery and Additional Works to meet business key performance indicators incorporating sustainable solutions and supporting the Sustainability agenda.
* Drive service improvement through detailed analysis and understanding root cause. Provide clear improvement plans to demonstrate robust improvement actions.
* Manage the performance and interface with the Helpdesk across the Area for Occupancy Management and Estate Management.
* Undertaking inspections to ensure quality standards, both in terms of workmanship and materials, are maintained.
To be successful in the role of Delivery Manager you will have:
* Significant practical experience in a management position within construction/facilities management environment, including:
* Management of service delivery to achieve Performance Indicators
* Stakeholder management
* Performance management of supply chain
* Excellent relationship management skills and understanding of End user surveys
* Strong negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
With regards to qualifications and training you will possess a trade or HNC qualification in building /civil engineering or equivalent in terms of experience.
Health and safety qualification national level 3 eg. SMSTS .
In terms of the person specification you will be driven, inspiring and strive to set and maintain high standards in all areas of work. You will be pro-active, flexible and possess strong problem-solving skills.
If you have all or most of the above then please apply today