|Job Ref:||204688921||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||MK9 1LH||Address:||Salary:||£230 - £260/day||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:58|
Are you looking to work with a leading Civil Engineering Contractor who has a strong reputation within the Industry and can offer long term contracts throughout Buckinghamshire? Then this could be your next freelance role!|
Site Engineers applying will need to be familiar with general Civils, Section 278 and Section 38 works.
* To be fully conversant with all contract drawings and specifications and their application to the works under construction
* To undertake the setting out of the works and carry out independent checks
* Assist in the preparation of up-dating programmes and resource requirements as works progress
* To assist in ensuring work is carried out cost effectively
* To assist in ensuring a high standard of quality work and report any defects to project manager
* Maintaining good public relations during the works
* To attend internal site meetings as required
To apply for this role you must have experience working as a setting out engineer on residential infrastructure projects and have experience with Section 278/38 works.
* CSCS card
* Ability to use LSS and AutoCAD would be a great asset.
* Must be able to use Leica Robotic/GPS equipment (Kit supplied)
To apply for this role please forward an up to date CV to David Murray now as we are recruiting for this position today
setting out, site engineer, section 278 works