|Job Ref:||204688553||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Code:||B91||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum pension, healthcare, training||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:57|
We are representing a highly knowledgeable, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy based in Solihull, who have a vacancy for a talented and creative Revit Technician to join their strong work force on a full time, permanent basis.|
Our clients design engineering work is based across mechanical, electrical and sustainable areas working closely with their clients to collaboratively create innovative and practical solutions which produce the most effective, energy and cost efficient design for them and their building users.
The major focus of this role will be the production and coordination of 2D drawings. Moving forward the role will include helping to develop BIM capabilities and delivering projects using Revit, therefore applicants must able to create high quality technical engineering drawings and provide assistance to design engineers when creating design solutions.
* To provide drawings and technical information related to the project and requirements of the clients
* Modelling and co-ordination of MEP services i.e. ductwork, pipework, cable tray etc. using REVIT MEP
* Create and amending families of Revit MEP Objects/tags/annotations.
* Create templates for each discipline/sub-discipline.
* Operate Revit MEP CAD/AutoCAD MEP packages and associated computer software.
* Prepare and amend drawings in both Revit MEP & AutoCAD MEP CAD packages to meet the requirements of projects within time, specification, quality and objectives
* Undertakes site surveys
* Assist the M&E and Sustainability team where required through AutoCAD/MEP software packages
This is a great chance for a driven Revit Technician looking to join a company where they will have the opportunity to progress their career and develop strong experience, working on a variety of exciting and challenging projects.
For further information, please call Ben Thompson on (Apply online only) or email a copy of your most recent CV by applying directly to this advert