|Job Ref:||204688541||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Preston||Address:||Post Code:||BN1||Salary:||£45000/annum car/allowance,pension,HC,holidays||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:39|
Consultant: Mike Crosson|
Position: Permanent Site Manager
I just got off the phone with one of our key clients and he's asked me to find him a high quality Site Manager with a strong top-tier contractor background. My client is a massive international contractor with a well-established North West region. They operate within the education, health, commercial and industrial sectors on major projects.
They are looking for high quality Site Managers who are driven and able to effectively manage sub-contractors to tight deadlines.
The successful Site Manager will receive:
* Competitive salary of circa £45,000 depending on individual experience
* Car allowance/Company Car + Healthcare + Pension + Holiday Allowance
* Development opportunities into Project Manager / Contracts Manager down the line
* Access to prestigious and interesting jobs
* Experience within a top-tier contractor as Site Manager on projects circa £25m at least
* Professional attitude and ability to work with a variety of sub-contractors on a daily basis
* Commitment to Health & Safety and ability to prove a good record of H&S in practice
* Professional qualifications are desired
* SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid qualification all in date
* Ability to work across North West on a long-term basis
If you are interested in the role of Site Manager please submit all CV applications to (url removed), or call (Apply online only) in the first instance, quoting the vacancy number #62927 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business