|Job Ref:||204688489||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£45000/annum car/allowance,pension,healthcare,holidays||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:39|
Senior Engineers Required|
I need Senior Engineers to join one of the largest contractors in the UK on some of the most prestigious projects in the North West! Due to a large influx in work this massive main contractor is looking for strong Construction Engineers to expand the existing team.
As a Senior Engineer you will gain access to a market leading development platform, landmark projects and one of the best employers in the market. You will work as an engineer on packages such as facades, roofing, masonry and externals.
* At least 4 years' experience in a post-grad engineering role within a main construction contractor
* Experience beyond groundworks, setting out and structural duties
* Qualified in temporary works coordination. Preferably live site experience in this
* Preferable if qualified and experienced in supervising substantial lifts & crane operations with CPCS
What you will receive:
* Basic salary of circa £45,000 depending on individual experience
* Package including: car / allowance + generous pension + holiday + healthcare
* Support in achieving MICE if you aren't already a member
* Access to highly prestigious projects and years' of work in Manchester & Liverpool City Centres
The Application Process for Senior Engineer role:
If you are interested in the role of Senior Engineer please submit all CV applications to (url removed), or call (Apply online only) in the first instance, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
If unfortunately you are not interested, but think you know someone who is, call up and pass on their details for the chance of winning £250 through our referral scheme!!!
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business