|Job Ref:||204688346||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum package||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:58|
My client are a national house builder that specialise in the development of retirement apartments and are currently the UK's leading retirement developer. They have multiple offices throughout the UK with an office based in Woking that covers sites in Berkshire, Hampshire, West Sussex and Surrey. |
They currently have a flagship development consisting of a 6 storey RC frame apartment block of 97 apartments. They currently already have a site team but are looking for a Project manager to oversee the whole development. Candidates must have vast experience with RC frame and must have at least 5 years experience working as a No.1 Site Manager. Due to the level of experience required the client have stated they would be looking to pay up to £65k + package.
Main accountabilities and tasks:
* Ability to communicate with and manage their support staff.
* Understand the design criteria for housing i.e. Code, Housing Standards, Standard Building Details.
* The ability to programme the works both long term and short term using Aster Team plan , and ensure that the works are completed in line with it.
* The ability to communicate effectively with both our Clients and their representatives.
* Commercially astute and responsible for maximising the financial return on the project.
* Ensure that the works are constructed in accordance with the Employers Requirements and to the right quality and timescale.
* Preparation and production of reports on the progress of the project both internally and externally.
* Work with the commercial team in the selection of subcontractors and ensure that they are effectively managed throughout the project.
* Control, distribute and respond to all correspondence relating to progress, quality & design.
* Good knowledge of health & safety and the associated compliant records.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply now or contact me on (Apply online only).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business