|Job Ref:||204688336||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£75000 - £80000/annum + Package||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:58|
Associate Quantity Surveyor (Major Projects) - London - Up to £80,000 per annum + benefits|
My Client, a globally renowned Consultancy is looking to strengthen their Major Projects team with the appointment of an Associate level Quantity Surveyor. The role will be based in their eccentric offices based in West London.
The Major Projects team work on some of London's most landmark schemes, ranging from mixed-use developments, education, residential developments and urban master-plans. Projects value in range, with the larger projects valuing up to £1.3bn.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Hold the relevant Degree, postgraduate or equivalent qualification
• MRICS and at least 3 years PQE
• Consultancy/QPS background
• Ability to take on detailed projects, ideally experience handling large scale residential and commercial projects
• Demonstrate your technical expertise whilst applying your strategic approach.
• Lead a team of QS's
The successful Quantity Surveyor will receive:
• Salary up to £80,000 per annum
• Pension Scheme
• 27 days holiday
• Private Health Care
• Professional Subscriptions
For further information or to discuss your application, please contact Sim Gill at The InVictus Group on (Apply online only)