|Job Ref:||204688332||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Highbridge||Address:||Post Code:||SO50||Salary:||£18000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:39|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Administrator to work on a six months contract based in Highbridge. The contract is to working full time 8.45am - 4.45pm Monday to Friday and an hour for lunch.|
Our clients are offering a competitive salary between £19,000 - £24,000 PA. The benefits include:
* Free parking
* 24 days annual leave
* 8 Bank Holidays
* Pension contribution
They are in the construction industry and the role itself will involve you working 4 days at their offices in Highbridge and one day based on site at Hinkley Point. A previous Hinkley Point clearance and DBS check would be an advantage for this reason.
You will be required to provide administrative support in the co-ordination and implementation of Projects for the designated areas, ensuring effective cost control at all times.
The main accountabilities will include:
* The Administration process for findings following site assessment.
* Preparing statistical and financial information as required for accounting, measurement and recording purposes.
* Assisting with the production of Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Drawings and Delivery Schedules on a project specific basis.
* Providing an efficient after sales service to customers including the Divisional rectification process.
* Effectively use internal systems (e.g SAP) to identify issues, record and analyse costs.
* Processing of relevant Hourly Paid processes with regards to holidays and sickness.
* The Administration of sub-contract process.
* Assisting with the co-ordination and control of projects within the designated area of operation, working to planned costs and within agreed timescales.
* Ensuring compliance with all legislation, codes of practice, industry guidelines and/or Company procedure/Policies relating to Health and Safety.
* Ensuring that all laid down Quality systems are adhered to.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that truly value their employees, with excellent progression routes internally. To apply for this role you must be available for the full 6 months. After the initial six months the role will be reviewed and hopefully extended.
If you are interested in finding out more information please send your CV ASAP to Rebecca Griffiths on (url removed)
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website (url removed) for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer