|Job Ref:||204688312||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum Car Allowance + Pension + Healthcare||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:58|
Your new company....|
There is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a market leading main contractor based in the Surrey area. They operate in a range of sectors on both a national and international basis delivering new build and refurbishment projects up to £20million in value.
Your new package....
For your talent and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive package of up to £65k, a company car, pension and healthcare.
Your new role....
- Preparing all documentation for subcontractors and suppliers for approval
- Responsible for all financial aspects of any projects in hand
- Preparing early stage budgets and detailed cost plans
- Providing monthly cost and value reports to the commercial director
- Dealing with all pre construction tendering
- Negotiating to ensure budgets are not exceeded
- Deal with all post construction reconciliations and issues
What you will need to succeed...
To be successful in your application for this new opportunity you will need to have a degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent, a proven track record of delivering projects on time and in budget, and solid experience in a contracting environment as a Senior Quantity Surveyor. This opportunity is working in a fast-paced environment so a forward thinking and pro-active nature is key.
What you need to do now.....
If you are interested or know someone who might be then please do not hesitate to apply below or alternatively call Jesse at EC1 on (Apply online only)