|Job Ref:||204688267||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Camberley||Address:||Post Code:||GU15||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum package||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:58|
My client are a privately owned house builder that specialise in high end bespoke housing throughout Berkshire, Surrey and West London. They currently have a Senior Quantity Surveyor at the moment that is repsonsible for all site take offs, arranging all budgets, monitoring all cost and business spend and some of the buying for all sites for the company. The Senior Quantity Surveyor at the moment is due to be retiring at the end of the year and they are looking for a similar replacement. Due to the level of experience required for this role the client have stated they would be looking to pay up to £65k + package. |
* Working as a senior member of the commercial team in take off's, CVR's, cost planning, and final
* Assisting in the preparation of tenders and contract documents, including bills of quantities
* Assisting with the analysis of construction estimates, order book and authorized costs
* Partake in commercial activities for all schemes / projects -Timely agreement of weekly cost and value reports
* Accurate administration of operational data and job valuation
* Ensure that wages and sub-contract payments are calculated in accordance with procedures
* Collate financial information for audits
* Mentoring / Managing junior QS's where applicable
If this opportunity is of interest please apply now or contact me on (Apply online only).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business