|Job Ref:||204686935||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South West London||Address:||Post Code:||SW1||Salary:||£325 - £400/day||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:58|
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor Change Control Top Regional Contractor|
Job Ref: JR/SQSBR
Location: South West England
Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 6 months+
Pay Rate: £(Apply online only) temp
Top regional Civil Contractor. They have an enviable delivery record in the UK, excelling in working on technically challenging major projects across the Civils sector. They constantly strive to recruit the industry's best talent and enable individuals to reach their full potential through well-developed leadership and training programmes.
At present they have an opening for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team. Working on Rail Signalling upgrades, our client are seeking a senior professional to help deliver the project on time and on budget and manage the change control
Supporting a Commercial Manager, key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Provide assistance, support and guidance on all commercial issues within the project.
* Preparation of internal Cost/Value Reports on a monthly basis to satisfy the requirements of the business and any other reports which may be required by the Commercial Manager.
* Preparation of Valuations/Applications for Payment on a monthly basis with full supporting documentation in an efficient and timely manner and in accordance with the contract.
* Preparation of Cost Reports to the Client on a monthly basis with full supporting documentation.
* Preparation of Cost Value reconciliations and where appropriate earned value calculations and detailed projected project outturn costs on a monthly basis.
* Preparation and management of subcontract and material Procurement Schedules.
* Administration of subcontractor/supplier accounts from the preparation of requisitions, monitoring of subcontracts and payments through to agreement of final accounts.
* Production and rigorous management of Early Warning Notices and associated registers.
* Preparation, negotiation and agreement of Compensation Events/variations, extension of time claims, etc.
If you are looking for an opportunity that will offer excellent career development and job satisfaction working with a market leader, please apply today.
If you would like more information on this Senior Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please email your current CV through to; (url removed) where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is of interest. If you would prefer an informal chat in the first instance please call Jake Read on (Apply online only).
Role types; QS, Freelance QS, Quantity Surveyor, Freelance Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor, Contract Surveyor, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Senior QS, Commercial Manager, Freelance Commercial Manager