|Job Ref:||204686924||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£350 - £475/day||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:57|
Consultant: Jake Read (url removed) (Apply online only) |
Job Ref: JR/SQSG741
Job Title: Freelance Senior QS - Groundworks
Job Type: Temporary
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: £350 - £475 per day
Quantity Surveyor needed for an opportunity with a known Groundworks Specialist to further develop and support the growth of their already successful business in London.
They have managed to grow the business and win exciting new projects within a tight market. Their capabilities over the years have extended to include most sectors within the construction industry from civils to build projects varying in values in excess of £10m.
We seek a candidate who has worked for high profile contractors and sustained a steady career.
This is a new position; this individual will be joining an already existing elite commercial team who will play a pivotal role within an already leading company.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing/Negotiation of Sub-Contract packages.
- Produce monthly commercial reports.
- Monthly financial reviews.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Validation of Contracts.
- To agree and resolve final accounts.
- Manage and implementation the insurances for the work packages
- Cost value reconciliations and the variation's procedures.
- Risk and opportunity management procedures.
Jake Read - (Apply online only) - (url removed)