|Job Ref:||204686917||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£200 - £250/day||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:57|
Fawkes & Reece
My client has established itself as a leading player in the building services market providing a range of engineering design, installation and maintenance services to the construction industry.
They are a privately owned company with an annual turnover in excess of £100m.
For over 60 years they have been at the forefront of the building services industry and are totally committed to quality and service.
As a group they provide project energy feasibility, compliance, design, procurement, prefabrication and off site manufacture, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Engineering Services.
* Review documents, scope of works, drawings, design and specifications.
* Attend site surveys and contract meetings.
* Liaise directly with clients to resolve any queries, RFI's etc.
* Technical submittals.
* Carry out take offs from working drawings.
* Obtain material quotations and make orders.
* Produce method statements and risk assessments.
* Complete time sheets.
* Liaise with Directors/Project management and QS.
* Assisting the pricing of contract variations when required.
* Working to program's and deadlines.
As one of the UK's leading recruiters, Fawkes & Reece specialises in all areas of Building Services from Senior Electrical Building Services Engineer, Electrical Building Services Engineer, Senior Mechanical Building Services Engineer, Mechanical Building Services Engineer, CAD draughtsman, CAD coordinator , Building Services Estimators and Building services Project NA the latest "Building Services" opportunities in your area send your CV to: (url removed) or contact us on (Apply online only) for exclusive Building Services opportunities across all areas and at every level