|Job Ref:||204686771||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum package||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:57|
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor |
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: 55,000 - 60,000
One of the world's leading civil engineering contractors has a requirement for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their dynamic team to assist in the works of a major station redevelopment, part of a large rail framework, for a tier 1 contractor in Bristol. The right candidate will deliver a highly publicised and prestigious scheme. Experience within rail is a must.
This is an opportunity to join a company that is making major headway in becoming one of the most respected and leading global players within the civil engineering sector.
* Maintain subcontract procurement schedule
* Procurement of key subcontract packages
* Management of key subcontract packages
* Ensuring necessary main contract notices are issued on time
* Administration and valuation of Change Orders & requests
* Input into financial reports including budgets / forecast for project management
* Input into cost report and cash flow information for the client
* Supervising and training of other commercial staff
* Provide commercial advise to other team members
* Member of / actively working towards membership of appropriate professional body
* Proven experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor working for a main contractor
* Experience of Target Cost contracts in a similar rail environment
* In addition to general civils background, rail and structures experience would be essential
* Experience of using COINS would be beneficial
* Relevant degree in Commercial Management / Quantity Surveying.
Role types; QS, Freelance QS, Quantity Surveyor, Freelance Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor, Contract Surveyor, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Senior QS, Commercial Manager, Freelance Commercial Manager
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to talk to me regarding any other engineering opportunities, please email your CV to (url removed), if you require any further information please do not hesitate to call Olivia Coombs on (Apply online only)