|Job Ref:||204686770||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£320 - £350/day||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:57|
Job Title: Quantity surveyor|
Location: Central London
Start Date: Immediately
Duration: Long term, 6 months+, freelance
Pay Rate: (Apply online only) daily
I am currently looking for a Quantity surveyor to work within the Change team to value compensation with 6 months or more worth of work. They will be working on a major rail project in Central London.
The role will include:
* preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
* undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
* assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
* performing risk, value management and cost control;
* advising on procurement strategy;
* identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
* preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
* allocating work to subcontractors;
* providing advice on contractual claims;
* analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
* valuing completed work and arranging payments;
* maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
* understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
As a quantity surveyor for this role you must have a civils background and worked with NEC form of contract.
If you feel you could be suitable for this role, please email your CV to (url removed), if you require any further information please don't hesitate to call Olivia Coombs on (Apply online only)