|Job Ref:||204686688||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£230 - £250/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:39|
Location: Central London
Duration: Long term
I am currently recruiting for a Site Engineer to work on a major Civils project for a tier 1 contractor in Central London. The right candidate must have Civils experience.
As the Site Engineer, your key duties and responsibilities will be:-
* Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
* Undertake Surveying and setting out duties.
* Check drawings and quantities.
* Schedule selected materials for ordering from the procurement department.
* Plan the work and efficiently organise site operations in order to meet an agreed programme of deadlines.
* Liaise with any consultants and sub-contracts engaged in the project as necessary.
* Ensure quality records necessary to meet quality requirements are maintained.
* Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
* Arrange testing of materials.
* Undertake the testing and calibration of instruments used.
* Keep a Site Diary.
* Fully interact with other members of the construction site team (team player).
* Liaise with other function/departmental managers.
* Introduce improvements and innovation where appropriate to areas of responsibility.
* Other duties as required by the Site Manager to facilitate construction of the works.
Please also see below the personal specification for this role:-
* Demonstrate 2 Years + experience as a Site Engineer
* Demonstrate strong communication skills
Health & Safety
* CSCS Card
If you are looking for an opportunity that will offer excellent career development and job satisfaction working with a market leader, please apply today.
If you feel you could be suitable for this role, please email your CV to (url removed), if you require any further information please don't hesitate to call Olivia Coombs on (Apply online only)