|Job Ref:||204686627||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Ealing Broadway||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum + Bonus + Company Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:39|
Project Manager Required - Commercial & Contract Management Experience|
Our client a small niche developer based in West London who are currently looking for an office based Projects Manager ideally from a QS background to run 2/3 projects from inception to completion. Projects range from £1m to £5m and are new build or refurbishment schemes in the residential & healthcare (care-home) sectors within London & the South East.
Reporting to the Development Director this person will take overall responsibility for all commercial & project management duties on 2/3 projects simultaneously.
• Over-seeing of projects from the initial site survey through to the completion within the programme.
• Design and preparation of schematic and working drawings (via external consultants).
• Programming of works.
• Feasibility and method statements.
• Risk assessments.
• Health and Safety appraisals.
• Sourcing and dealing with professional services - Architects, Consulting Engineers, Local Authority etc.
• Sourcing, procurement and organisation of materials and sub-contractors.
• Chairing Design / Contractor meetings.
• Preparation of interim and final valuations / accounts