|Job Ref:||204686590||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:57|
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join my clients growing team as a Quantity Surveyor, with vision and drive, who has the desire to succeed in a challenging environment. The successful candidate must have experience of managing a myriad of projects and clients at any one time.|
They pride themselves on our friendly working atmosphere where hard work and commitment are rewarded and there are progression opportunities available for various roles.
The role will include supporting the Project Manager, implementing commercial processes to final account carrying out valuations, client liaison, management of sub contractor documentation and accounts, monthly reporting and control all commercial aspects of allocated projects.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and personal qualities -
- Quantity surveying experience within a building / civils environment.
- Contract and sub-contractor management
- Commercial and contractual experience
- Experience on projects ranging from £100k up to £2m
- Experience of the NEC suite of contracts
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Document control/traceability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to hit contractual timeframes
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Ability in the use of Microsoft Office Programmes - predominantly Word, Excel and Outlook