|Job Ref:||204686404||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Plus attractive benefits package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:40|
About the company:|
My client is a national medium size contractor with a turnover of 100 million. The Success within the company has allowed for positive changes to take place, which now means they are looking to expand their team with an experienced site manager, who has developed a proven track record within the sectors of new build, and refurbishment.
My client has ambitious plans for the future and wants to continue growing, allowing them to attract bigger construction projects. The atmosphere is integrity based, if you continually add value within the company you will be rewarded. This positive approach to business has allowed my client to win many different industry awards.
A brief outline of your responsibilities:
- Successful management of the construction programme.
- Meet with the project team, be in various meetings and make sure Health & Safety Policy is met at all times.
- Guarantee that the site is been driven forward.
- Be available to the public and sub-contractors.
- Make sure that any problems that may occur are addressed urgently.
What the candidate needs:
- A positive can do attitude.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in site management.
- Evidence of previous success you've had in site management.
- SMSTS CSCS First aid certified.
- Management skills.
Benefits to this role:
- Good salary and impressive package.
- Opportunity to develop your skills through training.
- Excellent company culture.
- Career progression.
If you meet the requirements for this role I want to hear from you.
Note for applicants:
Due to the large amount of applicants we receive we are unable to reply to everyone