|Job Ref:||204686356||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£85000 - £90000/annum Package||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:57|
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - MIXED-USE, LONDON, £90,000|
A tier 1 main contractor with a solid reputation within the London market is currently seeking a proven Senior Project Manager. The Group has a £800m+ turnover and is currently turning over in excess of £190m in London. It has recently experienced a large amount of success in winning £20m - £60m New-Build schemes in the heart of London including a £33m mixed-use scheme based in a tight central London location. To maintain the growth in Central London they are strategically planning some significant senior and key hires to help sustain and further develop their London Market presence and, a Senior Project Manager is the first to deliver a tricky £33m mixed-use scheme in Central London. The Senior Project Manager MUST have London market experience and be able to demonstrate his/her ability delivering a £20m+ scheme in a tight location in London.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for following:
* Ensuring a high level of health and safety is adhered to and matches the contractor's policies and procedures.
* Further developing and training your site team and ensuring you show support to your line managers.
* Maintaining and further developing relationships with all key stakeholders including, client representatives, local authorities and supply chain.
* Taking ownership of the full P&L, budgetary costs, margins and cash flow for your project.
* Producing weekly and monthly reports and chair regular catch ups with both your seniors and your site teams.
* Continue to support and lead further bids and tenders for future projects.
* Competent and able to manipulate and edit the program, ideally using ASTA.
To be considered for this Senior Project Manager position, you must have the following experience and skills:
* Have evidence and a proven track record of delivering London based £20m+ schemes from pre-construction through to handover.
* Have proven experience of the above within London.
* Have strong communication skills and be able to communicate with all levels of personnel.
* Have obtained an industry recognised degree or have come from a relevant build trades background.
* Ability to develop and promote your site team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of London's most well respected Construction Contractors at what is a very exciting time due to the growth and level of work. The projects you will be leading and working on are some of the most desirable projects in London and will offer you a challenge but also a huge amount of rewards and satisfaction.
Please feel free to call me (Jack Dower) on (Apply online only) if you wish to have a confidential chat about who this is working for and to ask any questions you may have.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - MIXED-USE, LONDON, £90,000