|Job Ref:||204686355||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum Package||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:57|
SITE MANAGER - EAST LONDON, MAIN CONTRACTOR, £60K |
A privately owned construction contractor with a turnover in excess of £800 million is currently seeking an ambitious and proven Site Manager to be part of a team delivering a £45m New-Build Residential scheme in East London. Established over 100 years ago, this organisation has grown a solid reputation across the public and private sectors and has most recently experienced a huge amount of success winning a number of large commercial and residential new-build projects in the heart of London and in Essex. The initial project that you will be working on is a £45m, design and build, new-build Residential scheme based in East London. The Steel Frame is coming out of the ground and they are now looking for a Site Manager to join the project.
The Site Manager will be reporting into the Senior Construction Manager on-site and will be responsible for the likes of:
* Maintaining an exceptional high standard of health and safety
* Implementing project strategy in to meet the project objectives
* Taking ownership of a certain package and ensuring that all site based labour are clear on their objectives
* Maintain continuous professional development to ensure appropriate technical awareness
* Comply with standard procedures
* Provide feedback for continuous improvement
* Chair site meetings
To be considered for the Site Manager role, you need to be experienced with the following:
* Experienced and proven ability to run sites / sections / packages in excess of £5m+
* Experience in the Residential or Commercial sectors is preferable however, not essential.
* Be able to work un-supervised and balance a large workload
* Have come from a trades background or obtained an industry recognised degree
* Have a stable career working for any other leading contractor
* MUST be a strong communicator and able to manage site teams
* London market experience is a MUST for this position.
In return for your work, you will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary plus a benefits package that is market leading. Training and continuous support is part of the culture of this business and therefore you will receive any additional support and training you are after.
For further information, please send your CV to (url removed) or call Jack on (Apply online only).
SITE MANAGER - EAST LONDON, MAIN CONTRACTOR, £60K