|Job Ref:||204686105||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£110000 - £130000/annum Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:40|
My client, a Tier 1 Main Contractor is currently recruiting for a proven Project Director to join the business after 2 recent major project wins.|
These are major Commercial & Residential schemes (£80m - £300m) in Surrey
To aid their growth they are strategically planning some significant Senior and key appointments to help sustain and further develop their London presence.
The Project Director will be responsible for following:
* Taking ownership of the full P&L, budgetary costs, margins and cash flow for your project.
* Further developing and training your site teams whilst offering support as a lead Project Director.
* Maintaining and further developing relationships with all key stakeholders including, client representatives, local authorities and supply chain.
* Ensuring a high level of health and safety is adhered to and matches the contractor's policies and procedures.
* Producing weekly and monthly reports and chair regular catch ups with both your seniors and your site teams.
* Continue to support and lead further bids and tenders for future projects.
To be considered for this Project Director position, you must have the following experience and skills:
* Have evidence and a proven track record of delivering London based £80m+ schemes from pre-construction through to handover.
* Have proven experience of the above within the Commercial or Residential markets.
* Have strong communication skills and be able to communicate with all levels of personnel.
* Have obtained an industry recognised degree or have come from a relevant build trades background.
* Ability to develop and nurture your site team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the industries most respected Main Contractor's at what is a very exciting time due to their pipeline of major projects and overall growth.
The projects you will be leading and working on are some of the most desirable projects in London and will offer you both a challenge and huge reward.
To discuss this role or any other Project Director roles in strict confidence please give me a call on (Apply online only)