|Job Ref:||204686102||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£80000 - £90000/annum Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:40|
My client, a well respected main contractor (T/O £200 Mil) is currently recruiting for a Project Manager.|
Established over 15 years ago my client boasts an enviable client base across the Hi-end Residential market as well as delivering Commercial, Mixed-use and Education projects across London.
As a Project Manager you will have experience at pre-construction and tender stages as well as a strong portfolio of delivering successful projects.
As a Project Manager you must have a track record of delivering structural refurbishment projects with values between £10m - £30m.
The Project Manager will have the overall responsibility of the project and will carry out the following duties
* Heavy involvement with the pre-construction team through the tender phase and having an influential input to the writing successful and winning tenders
* Ensuring that there is a Health, Safety and Environmental Management system in place
* Leading the project as a number 1 and making sure there is a successful working environment and team ethic on site
* Manage and be the main point of contact for the client and their adviser's - ensuring that this is managed to the highest level
* Co-ordinate and guide the supporting team including Designers and Sub-Contractors
* Produce and build the contract programme - both short and long term
* Running and attending regular site meetings with the site team to insure that all responsibilities and progress is communicated clearly
* Ensure completion of "snagging" at handover of the project.
* Continue liaison with the client and his team as required post completion
To be considered for the Project Manager position you will need to have experience within the London market and delivering residential/commercial/education/with high value, £10m+.
To discuss this or any other Project Manager roles please give me a call on (Apply online only) or e-mail me at (url removed)