|Job Ref:||204685705||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:56|
Based in the London office my client is looking for a confident, technically minded Building Surveyor either recently qualified or approaching their APC professional qualification. They are ideally looking for a Building Surveyor or Senior Building Surveyor, dependent upon experience and professional aptitude. |
The position offers a variety of commercial and residential sector building surveying duties with a strong bias for party wall appointments and neighbourly matters. The successful candidate must be personable, articulate and capable of a high level of strategic and technical planning and analysis. You must be able to work autonomously but will also assist the office Partner from time to time.
Training can be provided to fill any gaps required to succeed at APC or particularly areas as applicable, together with continual professional development.
Main duties include:
- Party Wall Surveying and Neighbourly Matters Consultancy
- Technical Due Diligence and Survey Reports
- Contract Administration and general Building Surveying inspections and commercial work
Criteria for application
- The successful candidate must hold a degree or appropriate diploma in building surveying and be a Member of RICS with relevant experience; either qualified to MRICS standard or be working toward chartered status through the APC
- Good understanding of the Party Wall Act
- Proven technical knowledge and experience
- Excellent report and letter writing skills
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Ability to work independently
- Private practice experience