|Job Ref:||204685694||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Peterborough||Address:||Post Code:||PE1||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:56|
Our client is a leading civil engineering and construction company, directly employing over 800 people.|
They are now looking for civil engineers to join their workforce in the Anglian region.
The role involves liaising with a range of project stakeholders from designers, quantity surveyors and local authorities to clients, utilities and members of the public. Responsibilities also include maintaining strict quality control procedures and ensuring strict compliance with all environmental and health & safety legislation and policies.
If you have experience and the right balance of flexibility and organisational skills, which will ensure that projects are completed to the highest standards, on time and within budget, then we would like to hear from you.
• Relevant experience and qualifications
• Excellent organisational communication skills
• Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
• Full driving licence
• Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
• Experience in the water industry would be an advantage, as well as being environmentally and contractually aware