|Job Ref:||204685638||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£40000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:56|
£40,000 + Car Allowance & Benefits
Time Served Qualified Electrician
17th Edition of the Electrical Regulations
City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing
City & Guilds 2396 Design and Verification
Amtech Pro Design, AutoCAD & Relux (advantageous)
Service Design Manager
* ONC/HNC Building Services Engineering or equivalent experience in similar role
* Electrical estimating/bid presentation experience in the enterprise sector
* Proven track record of successfully winning electrical projects in line with business guidelines
The key purpose of the role is the production of detailed and accurate electrical designs & estimates for traditional & design & build projects throughout the UK. They will be required to work on a broad variety of major projects, across most sectors such as commercial and retail. Value of enquires will range between £500-£2,000,000.
* Control & manage the electrical enquiry workload in line with KPI's & deadlines.
* Liaise with Senior Account Managers, Technical Account Managers & Technical Designers to ensure high quality & detailed proposals are submitted in line with client requirements.
* To advise the Service Design Manager on any foreseeable issues with workload etc.
* Preparing all enquiries/designs for sign off at the relevant level in good time as to allow for changes to take effect within the deadline submittal date.
* Ensure all designs are to the latest industry standards.
For your hard work and dedication you shall be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, ongoing support and training and a fun, thriving working enviroment. If you feel you have the relevant skills required for this role please email across a copy of your CV.
To view more jobs from Bamford Contract Services, Find us on Facebook bamfordcs or follow us on Twitter bamfordcs