|Job Ref:||204682111||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:40|
Our client is a general builder with a turnover of over £25 million and a permanent work force of over 80. |
From their head offices in Essex, they complete a variety of works in and around London, from renovating listed buildings to constructing modern retail parks.
Following the successful completion of a similar assignment last month, PCR has been entrusted to introduce a Site Manager on a full-time, permanent basis.
The Site Manager will be working in the small works department, overseeing projects to the value of £1 million.
Broadly speaking, the Site Manager's role will involve the supervision and management of everyone on site, ensuring projects are successfully completed to our client's specifications in a safe and efficient manner.
Candidates invited to interview will:
- Have the relevant qualifications (i.e. management qualification at NVQ level 3 or equivalent, SMSTS, First Aid, etc.)
- Have solid experience in the management and development of employees.
- Be flexible with working hours and the means to travel
- Have the ability to take ownership, solve problems and communicate instructions.
- Embody a commitment to customer care and customer focus.
- Have a broad knowledge of common trades.
If interested in discussing this position further, please contact James at PCR