|Job Ref:||204682091||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||York||Address:||Post Code:||YO1||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum DOE||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:57|
Our client is looking for a Senior Architectural Technologist / Project Manager working from their Head office in York in an Architectural/Interiors practice.|
• The ideal candidate is someone who is experienced and self-sufficient requiring little supervision. Being in charge of full life cycle from planning to completion.
• The role will involve nationwide travel to meet clients and liaise with all contractors and interested parties.
• You will oversee a team of designers and would also be involved in the design process.
• The company focus on the Leisure and Hospitality sectors.
• AutoCAD is required and Revit is desirable though not essential.
The successful candidate will:
• Experience in hospitality/leisure desirable
• Have a very good working knowledge of UK building regulations
• Have a strong design capability as well as an underlying technical knowledge
• Have an ability to produce clear graphic presentations.
• Have BIM/Revit experience, ideally in creating models
• Be AutoCAD fluent.
• Be able to manage multiple projects and a demanding workload
• Experience of overseeing all interested parties in a project management role.
Please supply a portfolio less than 10MB with application.
An excellent salary is on offer for the right candidate, DOE. The company also offers a great route to progress further