|Job Ref:||204682083||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:40|
Account Manager - FM Provider - Central London - Up to 60K|
Would you like the opportunity to take over a brand new contract?
Have you got experience of managing large blue chip static sites?
One of our biggest clients is currently looking to recruit an Account Manager to work across three large commercial buildings in Central London.
The main purpose of the role is to provide leadership and management of the maintenance team across these three high profile buildings and to also provide a high standard of customer satisfaction and meet all financial and production goals.
Applicants for the role must be technically qualified and must also have previous experience working at a similar level within the blue chip commercial sector.
The benefits of the role are as follows:
* Salary up to 65K
* 25 days holiday
* Company pension
The role will based is Central London with travel in and around the London area.
The main duties of the role are as follows:
* Large technical teams of 20 plus including setting and managing goals, development and recognition, training and disciplinary procedures.
* Management of office staff, administrators and managers.
* P&L Accounting, responsibility and reporting.
* Liaison with client's at a senior level.
* Project Management skills including programming and resource allocation.
* Managing a PPM Programme of Hard & Soft FM Services including prioritisation, resource allocation and reporting.
* Production of routine and exceptional management reports.
* Management of SLA's and KPI's.
* Change Management.
* Management of contractors including selection and financial and technical performance.
Applicants for the role must be able to meet the following criteria:
* FM experience specifically Hard Services (M&E).
* Technical engineering qualification, trade qualification, apprenticeship - preferably M&E biased.
* Experience of managing large Multi-location Projects.
* Membership of a recognised Association such as CIBSE, IET, BIFM
* Forming and recruiting and managing teams.
* Health & Safety management training and experience.
* Environmental awareness training and experience.
* IT skills including Excel to a higher user level.
* CAFM Systems operation and use (e.g. Maximo).
* Technical Compliance Regulations.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business