|Job Ref:||203981799||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Vehicle, Fuel card, Phone, Pension||Post Date:||16/10/2016 03:40|
This role gives you the opportunity to work with one of the leading Gas, Electrical and Maintenance companies in the UK. As part of the management team, this role will give you the autonomy to organise a division based on your knowledge and experience. |
The role is to improve the overall quality of Field Electricians and to manage and co-ordinate the day-to-day operations. The ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders with a view to ensuring that the whole electrical process is run and managed smoothly.
• To manage and check all NICIEC certificates.
• To coach, develop and up-skill current electrical operatives by sharing knowledge and identify training needs
• To ensure that we are fully compliant and up to date with current legislation and all electrical bodies including method statements and risk assessments.
• Carry out and manage Quality Assurance for all electrical engineers with reliance on the technical aspect of works and give operatives advice and when necessary.
• Full recruitment and selection of electricians
• Full responsibility of pricing and chargeable electric works.
• Involvement with electrical works at HO including fire, burglar and intercoms.
• Knowledge of solar PV, thermal and air source heat pumps including renewables would be advantageous.
• Previous experience in a similar role with a technical background is essential.
• Experience of working with electricians is essential.
• Excellent written and oral communication and good IT skills.
• Must hold current and valid 17th Edition City & Guilds 2391 & 236 Part 1 & 2.
• The ability to work under pressure within a fast paced environment.
• Valid driving licence