|Job Ref:||202462251||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Greater London||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
CONTRACT TELECOMS PLANNERS |
Location: Greater London
3 month contract, excellent rates + travel expenses
Our Client provides industry-leading solutions, products and services to the utility, broadband, communications, OEM and rail sectors. They Manufacture, engineer and install fibre optic products and associated equipment. They work with some of the foremost communications companies globally.
Following a significant up-turn in business they are now seeking to recruit a number of Contract Telecoms Planners for contracts in the Greater London area.
The successful candidates will be involved in design and planning activity within the company Local Area Network. They will be responsible for planning Network Upgrades, New Developments and Diversionary Works including customised solutions.
They will plan and assign work activities within agreed timescales to deliver customer service. They will be expected to meet or exceed the Company's expectations for health and safety & environment, programme delivery, cost quality and customer satisfaction.
The successful candidates will have:-
* A proven track record within telecoms
* A Good working knowledge of underground utility network construction.
* The ability to achieve full security clearance
* Min of 3 years planning experience within the telecommunications industry working on both new installations and diversion projects.
* Working knowledge of planning from exchange/head end to customer premises
* Site survey experience
* Extensive knowledge of CDM Regulations and up-to-date working knowledge of related legislation
* Design of external network plant
* Knowledge of private way leave and customer consents
* Experienced in working with work instructions and job pack production
* Competent in the use of IT
Contracts will be 3 months in duration with the possibility of being extended.
Excellent rates are on offer together with travel expenses. These roles will be home based