|Job Ref:||204689187||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
One of our key clients is recruiting for a Deskside Support Engineer role in London.|
You will responsibility for hardware and software support services within the Desktop space, maintaining customer satisfaction through problem resolution, Service Level Agreements (SLA) and being the recognised specialist of a localised technical team. The role involves exposure to other Technical Services technologies groups, and requires a solid understanding of how these interact together and the processes for delivery.
The successful candidate should be able to:
* Be a fully experienced employee able to handle more complex work or service provision.
* Work with limited supervision to achieve agreed targets and goals.
* Demonstrate specialist technical knowledge.
* Act as an informal or formal point of reference for technical specialist skills within team.
* Actively participate as a team member - share with colleagues knowledge, skills and experience of process, product, standards and systems.
* Liaise with Service Desk, Service Managers, Technical teams and other work groups.
* Troubleshoot hardware and software problems
* Set-up and configure new systems and hardware upgrades
* Maintain current environments and software policies
* Ensure Service Level Agreements are met and maintained
* React to escalations appropriately and in a timely fashion
* Achieve high quality of service support to the business community
* IT experience, with proven technical support experience
* Solid knowledge of desktop environments Windows 7, MS Office, Project Tools
* Good knowledge of voice/network architectures.
* Experience supporting remote working solutions
* Knowledge of IP Telephony and audio/visual mediums experience
* Industry Recognised Qualifications - MCDST,MCSE.
* ITIL foundation certificated ideally, although this can be offered.
* Customer-service focus, with a positive, ''can do'' attitude
* Initiative taker, results driven
* Able to work under pressure and on tight deadlines
* Organised with good attention to detail
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Flexible team player, comfortable in a multi-national environment
* Keeps the customer at the heart of all work undertaken