|Job Ref:||204689164||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£300 - £500/day||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:53|
Our Client has been working hard over the last 18 months to reach the position where we have a stable Dynamics CRM system. We are looking for a candidate to help the organisation identify the next steps that we need to take to move the system forward and carry out an audit on the system to highlight any issues.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following
You should have experience of the following:
* Analysis / requirements gathering
* Producing Technical Design Documents
* Technical leadership and / or working as part of a team
* Full software development lifecycle, in either Waterfall or Agile methodologies
* Strong .Net experience using C#
* Experience of T-SQL including stored procedures and triggers
* Experience ideally within a consulting environment
* Experience of Dynamics CRM through multiple project involvement utilising the following skills
* Installation, configuration, maintenance and upgrades of Dynamics CRM
* UI customisation (both supported and unsupported)
* Custom application and web service Development
* Rich client development (both offline and online)
* Dynamics Security Model
* Business analysis and best practices within the context of Dynamics CRM
* Understanding of Active Directory within the context of Dynamics CRM
* ADX Studio
* SDK Usage
* Integration using custom applications and Off The Shelf products such as Scribe and ADX Studio
* UI customisation (supported)
* Client Side scripting
* WCF Architecture
* SQL Server 2012R2
The key requirement of the placement will be
• Audit the current CRM environment and identify areas of concern, document any findings and provide detailed business requirements to resolve the issues.
• Document any patches, upgrades and service packs that are required.
• Organise testing of any patches, upgrades and service packs ready for deployment into the live environment.
• Document business needs, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionality, design and document solutions that fill the gaps, and provide detailed business requirements specifications for developers.
• Develop and maintain business process documentation and consider compliance in all business process analysis and redesign activities.
* Perform application configuration, testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency.
* Develop, document, and execute test plans to assess the integrity and accuracy of business processes, module functionality setups and modifications, enhancements, customisations, and patches.
* Document the existing CRM environment and deliver a detailed road map incorporating recommendations on design for the Business
* Produce a report/plan that provides SYPTE on the direction that they should take with their Dynamics CRM Installation.
Senior Contracts Consultant
IT Security - Networks & Infrastructure
Interaction Recruitment plc
24b Lands Ln, Leeds LS1 6LB
T:(Apply online only) | M:(Apply online only)
Hot 100 Winner 2010 - UK's Number 1 General Recruiter