|Job Ref:||204689129||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:53|
We are looking for a highly skilled UX/UI Designer to join our successful Bristol based client. The main purpose of the role will be to support, contribute and implement the company's UX strategy, delivering a market-leading publishing platform and helping to deliver the company's vision and strategic plan.|
The main responsibilities of the role lie within the following areas:
* Technical Roadmap & Vision - technical strategy and company dev vision
* Publishing Platform - UX approach, Data, Delivery, ensure best practices
* Support Team - Support the team, Best practice, Coaching
* User experience - Best practices, Educate, Testing, Architecture, Usability
* Data Strategy - Audience development, Data collection, User journey
* Collaboration - Across development team and the company
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record within UX/UI design with relevant education and training within the field, is able to work independently as well as part of a team with excellent attention to detail.
The role is on offer for a salary of £30K.
If this is of interest we would love to hear from you. Contact us for further information or to discuss your application.
Enjoy Recruitment Group / Creative Mettle - acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Check out all the BEST JOBS with all the BEST EMPLOYERS. Type EVPeople into your search engine