|Job Ref:||204689072||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£350 - £440/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
My client, a global powerhouse within the online travel industry, is looking for an Exploratory Tester to join their team in Central London for an initial 6 month contract.
You will support the QA function within (url removed).
The successful candidate will be passionate about QA and ideally have proficient and proven experience in exploratory testing. He/She will be brimming with enthusiasm and have brilliant ideas.
Day-to-day activities will include but are not limited to:
* Help to co-ordinate, develop and maintain test activities
* Review all exploratory test activities, e.g. write tests, execute tests, collect metrics, create and manage testing schedules, report defects etc.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
* Help drive QA practices and processes
* Aptitude to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes
* Passionate about quality delivery
* Collaborator, happy to share ideas and vision
* A keen interest in QA/Testing technology
* Excellent communication skills
* Outgoing team player, able to contribute to team success
Knowledge and experience in:
* Ad-Hoc, Exploratory and Risk based testing
* Testing methodologies; Agile (BDD, ATDD, FDD ,TDD), V-Model
* Testing techniques; Boundary Value Analysis, Classification Trees, Decision Trees, Equivalence Partitioning, State Transition, Use Case
* Defect management; Bugzilla, FogBugz, JIRA
* Continuous Delivery/Deployment
* Continuous integration; Bamboo, Hudson, Jenkins, TeamCity
* Distributed version control systems; GIT, Mercurial, Stash
* Automation; API, GUI
* Mind mapping
* Basic Performance and Security testing
A Computer Science degree, equivalent qualification or practical experience
Desirable experience in:
* ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK