|Job Ref:||204689035||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:53|
Network Manager required by a leading IT Services Provider based in Staffordshire.|
My client has been selected as the Strategic IT Partner for a leading public sector organisation in Staffordshire, to deliver Information Services with the aim of transforming how public services consume these services across Staffordshire and beyond...
They require a Network Manager to manager a team of 15 Network Engineer and support a user based of around 3500 across 30 sites throughout the region.
The right person would need to have managed a technical team before but also be technically astute and knowledgeable in all aspects of data networking and voice systems. The job holder will be expected to maintain the support operations capability to strict SLAs, OLA's and KPIs
* Managing SLA's, OLA's, KPI's and ITIL V3 based support processes
* Maintaining the highest level of customer support for the customer base through proactive management and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
* Manage and coach support staff, to help maximise their potential, and establish Personal Development Plans and Skills Plans for the team
* Provide a point of escalation of staff, customers and internal teams with the area of accountability
* Establish close working relationships with the other departments within our business and develop proactive business partnerships with service recipients (including conducting regular Service Reviews)
* Provide an out-of-hours escalation path for technicians and customers outside of normal office hours and organise backup for colleagues who are unable to fulfil their duties in an out-of-hours environment
* Provide leadership to the support team by demonstrating good technical knowledge and management capabilities, and by maintaining a positive attitude at all times
* Communication with stakeholders regarding service provision and outage
* Technical background, and an appreciate of ITIL
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious manager to drive improvements to the communications systems while maintaining SLAs, OLAs and KPIs using ITL V3 principles. You will lead a team of IT specialists who support WAN, LAN, Digital and Analogue voices systems as well as Mobile communications and radios
It is essential that you are comfortable and confident representing on an external client/partner organisations, as well as influencing internal and external stakeholder at all levels.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Mike McEvoy, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn,and Twitter: @VIQU_UK